Friday 26 June 2009

High Voltage

I've just finished another game, a random little thing, not sure if I like it or not. It's about killing helicopters with lightning.
Been making it in my spare time at work, so it's not amazing, but I learnt some things from developing it.
Volt
I came up with the idea for the 'Shocking' competition on some website, but then became somewhat ill and unable to finish in time. I think you might enjoy it, if only to kill a minute or two.
This also fulfils my 3 games released this year quota, the only New Year's resolution I've ever stuck to. Go me!
I'm going to continue work on Harry Bones now, as well as some experimental bits. And yes, you'll see the rest of simplifire at some point, once I've finished simplifying it. But this weekend I'll be hosting a brilliant barbeque with my fantastic fiancee, so no game decelopment for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment